Are you thinking of buying a cheap smartphone? Most of the mobile phone companies are releasing cheap smartphones with great functionality. The majority of these low budget smartphones has an Android operating system, but there are some Windows and Blackberry phones in this range.
Finding a low budget phone is getting easier because the products are getting better.
You will have to make certain compromises while buying a cheap smartphone. Here are a few tips you have to consider:
• Avoid smart phones with old android versions.
• Focus on the running cost.
There will not be many varieties of cheap smartphones, which have an updated android version. Always try to choose an Android OS, which is above 4.0 Ice-cream sandwich Version. Avoid choosing mobile phones with old versions because you will encounter the risk of software updates not available in your phone. If you want to enjoy using the latest apps on your new phone, choose wisely. realme
Remember, even if you buy a low budget phone you still have to pay to run it smoothly. Choose a network plan with a data allowance so that you would not end up paying more.
Even if you are buying a low budget smartphone, it is still a smart phone. So you have to look for the best features even at a low price.
• A good video Camera: Choose for phones which can shoot 720 HD videos rather than the ordinary VGA version. Most of the low budget smartphones lack a secondary cam, so if you prefer video calling be sure to choose accordingly.
• Quality screen: Usually, cheap smartphones come with a 320 * 480 resolution, which is not a brilliant option altogether. So try to choose models which have a resolution above 480*800.
• Powerful processor: Weak processors will make your phone sluggish, so opt phones with powerful processors. If you tend to use your phone for too many functions at the same time, go for a model having a dual core processor.
• Camera with flash: A 5Mp camera is a minimum requirement for all the users, so aim for a 5Mp camera which has an LED flash. Best quality cameras are available in expensive mobile phones which deliver express quality pictures. But a 5Mp camera requirement is just fine for quick and informal snaps.
Before buying any phone, analyze your needs clearly. Choose a suitable platform to buy into. Decide what are your priority and needs and how you are going to use your phone.